Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

     It was a quiet night. I was staring at the stars. Listening and sensing for danger. But my thoughts were elsewhere. What will happen in the future. The other people on guard duty. Their future. That was what I was wrapped up in when the screaming started. Crackling in the air-- Magic. Bloodcurdling death screams. Filled with the agony and terror of Death. A window.
    I touched my throat with a couple fingers and said "Ninatia!" A Demon was behind her. It had a body like a lion. A head like an ant. It oozed thick yellow-coloured slime from various cracks in its body. Writhing snakes as tails. In a second it had crossed the 100 metres to Ninatia and took her in its jaws. She screamed and struggled, tried to kick or punch it in one of its dozens of eyes. To no avail. Even while she struggled against the lion-ant Demon, it kept squeezing its pincer around her waist tighter. Ninatia's eyes bulged, she let out a small gasp, and then her legs fell. Blood everywhere. Then the other half of her body dropped to the ground. The Demon had cut her in half. And now it was drooling onto her. Her flesh started to bubble. The Demon stuck out a straw-like tongue, and started slurping the now melted flesh of my friend.
     Similar things were happening to many other people. Seven-headed green Demons, like centipedes, with blades for legs. A Demon that looked like a literally spider monkey. It spit balls of flame. One nearly hit me. It whistled by my left ear, and I could hear the flames crackling.
     I could hear the screams of the dying. I could hear their wishes. Their thoughts. Their future.

     My name is Lièrén. This is my story.

5 comments:

  1. My person! :

    Iska :
    She is quiet, and doesn't pay attention most of the time, but she never lets her guard down. She doesn't like to have that many friends, she sticks to her own pack, her clostest friends. People never underestamate her. She is a half-wolf demon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is she, and what's her birthday and star sign or whatever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....... hmmmmmmmm.......
    March 8. Her age is like 130, in demon years and 13 in human years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is a cool pic me found : http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/076/c/c/Angry_Mage_by_picster.jpg

    ReplyDelete